Are you experiencing problems with your horse or is your horse in pain???
1. Does your horse make wide turns???
2. Does your horse go into a buck or crow hop when you go from a trot to a canter???
3. Does your horse stand still or is it always figity???
4. Does your horse have trouble "Collecting"???
5. When riding, does your horse start out fine in the beginning but gets really onery by the
end of the day???
6. Trouble with lead changes???
7. Refusals or lack of engagement???
8. Snaking of the head and neck???
These are just some of the problems we see all to often...
Check your equipment!!!
We really do love our horses and we sincerely do want what is best for them... Horses can
be an expensive hobby and chances are you already have a large investment in purchasing a truck, a trailer, buying a good
quality horse and all of the needs that go with it... The most common problem we see is cheap tack people tend to put on them
or they buy expensive equipment but it just doesn't fit... It hurts them and when they are hurting or uncomfortable they do
not behave or respond well or sometimes much worse and someone gets hurt...
To benefit you and your horse buy good equipment to put on them... Buy yourself a good
quality custom built panel saddle that will fit both you and your horse so both of you are comfortable and enjoy